. Home . Country Christmas . Flower & Patio Show . Hours . Hayride Parties .
. Landscape & Hardscape Services . Pumpkin Harvest Festival . School Field Trips . Weddings & Receptions .
Wedding Rules and Regulations
We require 1/2 payment at time of booking to secure holding your date (non-refundable). Reservations are not considered valid without payment. Remaining balance is due 30 days before event (non-refundable). Full payment must be received and Agreement Invoice must be signed before groups will be allowed to enter their site.
Property rental includes use of the site for a single day, with a day before and after the event allowed for set-up and tear down. Event day hours are 10am-11pm. Set-up and tear downs must be done during regular business hours of 10am-5pm.
Hayrides must be scheduled within 2 weeks of event date. Limited to 3 hayrides per hour - 20-25 adults per wagon. Group must be on time for the hayride or the ride will be shorter. Rides are approximately 30 to 40 minutes long.
CERTIFICATION OF INSURANCE
Certificates of Insurance must be submitted one week prior to your event. This is needed for all companies, churches, schools, party planners, rental services, entertainers, and caterers.
In compliance with City of Noblesville Noise Ordinances, all bands/DJs must shut down music at 11:00 PM. Please be courteous to other groups with noise level. Larger groups may want to rent both the Barn Loft and the Stable for this purpose. Noise ordinance violations will be the responsibility of the rental party. Music selections must be family friendly and/or censored versions. Any vulgar or offensive music is not allowed and will be asked to be changed. If guests/DJs do not comply, music privileges will be lost.
Decorating is allowed as long as no new nails, staples, holes, etc. are made on any of the buildings or property. Other than the bonfire, open flames/fire is strictly prohibited.
1. Anyone under 18 years of age must be chaperoned at all times. One adult per 10 children in attendance is required.
2. No swimming in any waterways on the property.
3. No smoking in any of the barns or in the hayride wagons.
No open flames, candles, fireworks, etc.
5. No glass bottles allowed on the hayrides.
6. You agree to assume responsibility for your group should any destructive acts occur to our facility or any guests’ property.
7. Alcoholic beverages are strongly discouraged and must be kept within reason.
8. Insurance coverage is mandatory. Stonycreek Farm, Inc. in no way provides liability coverage for the rental parties if they are named in a lawsuit.
Stonycreek Farm Nursery & Landscaping 11366 State Road 38 East Noblesville, IN 46060
Office: 317-773-3344 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Noblesville
Noblesville Chamber of Commerce
Fishers Chamber of Commerce